RETURN POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
CONDITION OF RETURNED BOOKS
- All books must be in print and in saleable condition.
- No credit will be given for books that are damaged, marked, labeled, autographed, or otherwise in unacceptable condition.
OVERSTOCK & RETURNS
- Permission to return is not required.
- No returns will be accepted after twelve (12) months of invoice date.
- Original invoice number must be provided or a penalty discount of 5% will be applied.
- Damaged books should be so marked and damage clearly indicated. No claims for adjustment will be considered if received more than thirty (30) days after date of original invoice
- When all terms and conditions have been met, accounts will be credited for the actual amount of the return.
- No refunds will be issued. Credit balances are to be used for future purchases and must be used within twelve (12) months of issue.
Send books prepaid to:
MERCER UNIVERSITY PRESS
ATTN: RETURNS DEPARTMENT
1701 Seventh Street
Macon GA 31206
Revision 25 March 2011